Sunday, July 5, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You




I really have no idea why I continue to watch this movie with my friends and now, my sister. The book was hilarious, yes. But seriously? Scarlett Johansson's character is such a freakin skank in this movie that it pisses me off, I have to constantly remind myself that it is a movie and not real. I know, I am a very sad individual. Though I hate her character in this movie, cause she is just sad, pathetic and ignorant, I still secretly love her in real life. She is a babe and that raspy voice that every guy loves and every girl hates. I have been sick for almost a week now and I sound just like her and I hate it, so annoying. Guys you are freaking weird. 

Anyways, lately I've been wondering how many kleenex boxes one can go through before your nose turns into one giant scab. As of now I am wrapping up box number 4, still no scab. To be completely honest I am quite impressed. But yet, I am feeling the giant scab come on. Maybe I will put fliers up to do Scarlett Johansson impressions and be a clown at birthday parties, with a legit red nose, no fake business here. I could use the money, I'm a genius. 

2 comments:

  1. i bet you sound so sexy... ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movie. I would feel funny reading the book after i saw the drama filled movie.. and yes she is a skank. don't admire her. :) miss you.

    ReplyDelete