Friday, August 7, 2009

Things I've learned in a week or so.

1. I remembered how much I love being out of my element and realize how long it has been.

2. Love can make you feel like the happiest person on the earth one day, and the next, well, you can feel more misery than you can ever remember feeling before. Though, you have learned this lesson more than once before, it still manages to hit you like a ton of bricks.

3. There is no point in even trying to make everyone happy.

4. Sometimes, you need to just make things happen. Just because they don't fall into place, doesn't mean they are wrong.

5. I believed my horoscope was not just coincidence today...ok I do, but I can pretend. Can't I?

6. East Coast is way prettier than the West in many ways.

7. Silversun Pickups, La Roux and Coldplay are way better live. MGMT is horrible, live.

8. Ghostland Observatory is a new love, they are so fun.

9. July and Julia is one of the best movies I've seen in awhile. I also like 500 Days of Summer. 

10. Too many things to write and too many things that wouldn't make sense to anyone but myself.

1 comment: