Thursday, August 13, 2009

Three some puppy. (yes I'm serious)


So. Today I was at the mall and I can never NOT go into the puppy store.
This one puppy locked my eyes on him and sucked me in.
I walked over to him and he jumped up and I just pet him and loved him and was crushed when I saw he was over a thousand bucks.
This puzzled me because he looked like a mutt. So I read on:
This dog is a special soul. He is a three way mix of (I don't remember the names).
Well, it just so happens that the this adorable little pup came from a night of a three some.
Congrats America, I've never heard of such a thing.
Plus, why would you have this written when all the people that come into your stores are mothers and children?
I am sure the most asked question is not, "Mommy can we get the puppy?", it is, "Mommy, what is a Three some?"

1 comment:

  1. Haahahah!!!! A 3-some??? They literally had that written???

    ReplyDelete