Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl Time


This post may be graphic, but I'm pretty sure the only people that might read this are women..so Im just gunna go for it.

Why do I have to turn into such a B*tch the day before I start my period? I mean I am literally a B*tch and very mean, which is so not like me. But then the second I wake up the next morning and I feel that effing stomach pain, I'm back to my happy self cause I realize, I'm actually not crazy, my period is just making me so. WTF is that? What a sick game.

So to all that encountered me yesterday, I am sorry.

Thank the big guy upstairs for midol.

p.s I think I'm done for when I get pregnant. 

Sorry future husband or boyfriend that knocks me up (just kidding on the latter mom.)

2 comments:

  1. when i get to create a world, there will be no hormones involved. because my hormones may one day cause me to commit first degree murder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! No, seriously, being pregnant is insane. One minute I'm laughing and the next I'm balling my eyes out for no reason at all. It sucks!

    ReplyDelete