Monday, September 6, 2010

Life

Do you ever have those days where you just don't know what you're doing with your life?
I have that today. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with my life, it's wonderful and full of amazing people that I love so much. But sometimes I just wonder, maybe it's other people that make me wonder.

Every time I'm at home, or I see someone I have not seen in a long time they ask me, "how's school?" I somehow feel crappy. I mean, I know I should be graduated by now, but who's to tell me my time line? I may not have accomplished much in school, yet, but I've learned tons about myself. Like what I need, what I want, learned some pretty hard life lessons and I still am, learned financial lessons and I've become such a stronger and better person, I am independent.

It's hard because most people are not seeing this as an accomplishment, their kids are graduated and married and having babies. Thats great for them, but I'm not there. I'm glad I have learned to be independent before being independent is forced on me by a career, a husband and kids.

My education is in the making people. Whatever I decide to do I will be ridiculously good at it and I'll love it. For now, I'll just keep being me and go where life takes me.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you got this. I like your life plan. It's sorta like mine haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great you've found out more about yourself and know what you want in life. That is very important to do before marriage, kids, etc. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete